Here are some of the meals I prepared for my personal chef clients this week. My focus in cooking healthy meals is quality of ingredients and using the right healthy fats to decrease inflammation.
I cook for quite a few families who have extensive eliminations due to allergies, intolerances or illnesses. Since your digestive system plays such a crucial role in the functioning of your body, being mindful of what you eat can really influence your health. So, most of my days are spent helping people tackle health issues by way of the meals they eat!
- Herbed Turkey Meatballs with Roasted Sweet Potato Coins
- Salmon Cakes with Cabbage and Collard Green Saute
- Citrus & Thyme Pot Roast with Parsnips
- Coconut Chicken ‘Alfredo’ with Zucchini Noodles
- Cherry BBQ Basted Split Chicken Breast with Bok Choy
- Celery & Bell Pepper Grass-Fed Beef Meatloaf with Shredded Cauliflower
- Turkey & Vegetable Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Ginger, Lemon & Brazil Nut-Crusted Wild Salmon with Kale & Carrots
- Chicken ‘Pot Pie’ with Coconut Flour & Butternut Crust
- Moroccan Eggplant Moussaka
I’m hoping to get better at posting recipes over time, so you should see some of these soon!